• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] [Professor's Pride] 12/28/2011 @ 8:30pm EST

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
[Professor's Pride] 12/28/2011 @ 8:30pm EST

From the Desk of EM Tiberies:
EM Tiberies will hold an event, the latest in the "Professor's Pride" scenario, this Wednesday (December 28th) at 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the Counselors' Hall in West Brit like normal.

I will make, or designate, a chat channel for the event at that time, and will inform the gathered of what channel to join for the event.

This is said to be Professor Ad-Din's last attempt to find the artifact variously known as the Virtugreel or the Cup of Virtue.

Whether or not it's the end of the scenario itself, however, is an open question.

-EM Tiberies

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My apologies to the EM's for posting this before they were able to post on the Stratics EM Forum. I saw it posted on UOEM Atlantic and with the recent issues here at Stratics, I wanted to get the word out as fast as possible to give folks a chance to plan ahead to attend.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies to the EM's for posting this before they were able to post on the Stratics EM Forum. I saw it posted on UOEM Atlantic and with the recent issues here at Stratics, I wanted to get the word out as fast as possible to give folks a chance to plan ahead to attend.
No apologies needed at all. Getting "Scooped" doesnt matter, as long as the word gets out about the event :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just goes to show that the Atlantic News Team is on their toes.:thumbup: Keep up the great work guys!!