• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Please Welcome!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please help me give a warm Atlantean Welcome to Faeryl the newest reporter to join the Atlantic News Team. Faeryl hails from the snowy mountains just East of Luna and will bring us more News from all corners of Britannia.

Welcome to the Shard Team! Another new addition to the Atlantic News Team!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the welcome! I'll have some news in just a few more minutes :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Atlantic!

First off I’d like to say that I was both pleasantly surprised and elated to have been given the opportunity to be a reporter for Atlantic. Usually when someone tells me they’d like to chat about something, it doesn’t bode very well for me… *grins*

Anyways, let me introduce myself. I first started playing Ultima Online in December 2006, after many years of watching my father and sometimes even helping him with crafting and other little things. I started a few short weeks before the destruction of what is now known as Old Haven. I played alone at first, being a rather shy individual, but soon made a few friends and joined my first guild; the Morbid Prophets of Doom.

For the majority of my time with MPD, I was most recognizable as my warrior; then named Xenna. I accomplished a few small feats with Xenna, most notably standing toe-to-toe with Rikktor in Felucca when she was but a couple months old as my guild mates regrouped. After awhile though, one of my friends convinced me to try taming. That’s when Faeryl Tyr’athem was born, though it wasn’t until the disbanding of MPD and another guild I was in that I began to use her with increasing frequency.

Faeryl, who is now my most commonly used character, is currently a Knight Captain within the Crux Ansata, and will also be the character I will be reporting with. I look forward to covering the adventures of the Knights for everyone’s enjoyment and hope to see many of you at future events!

Faeryl Tyr’athem
Atlantic News Reporter
Knight Captain of the Crux Ansata

D

Draken-Korin

I do recall you from the days that my guild was allied with MPD for a brief time before Hightimes pulled up and left Sosaria after many years of playing for other shores. Oh well, shame.

Anyways congrats to you Faeryl on your being named am Atlantic shard reporter.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor