• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Please Welcome your News Team, Taverns & Tales for The White Stag Inn!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please give a warm Welcome to your New Taverns & Tales Reporters!
Merci d'Rue & Dryzzid

This is a new Team created especially for "The White Stag Inn" to highlight our talented Role Players in character and out. This team will work closely with WarderDragon who has kept "The White Stag Inn" an exceptional place for the RP Community to inspire each other. Together they will explore the Players & Stories that express such creativity in the many RP Groups.

Your News Team will also promote & feature the different aspects of Role Play. We will see the many intricacies in the life of a Role Player as well as learn to better appreciate RP individuals. Perhaps we may even have the talent to become one ourselves. We look forward to your success & wish you the Best with your new assignments!

Welcome to The White Stag Inn! Please make yourselves at home!

Best Wishes!
Andrasta

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome, you two! Congratulations on your new roles. :)

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Andrasta, did Merci pay you to have her name put first... I mean, after all, D comes before M! *grins*

Thank you all for the welcome. We're hoping to really spotlight the role-playing aspects of the game. Please send us any role-play oriented news to [email protected]. As we get settled into our new offices we will begin reaching out to meet communities and listen to tales. I am excited to be given this opportunity and look forward to meeting new folks and hearing new tales.

See you all in-game!

M

Merci d'Rue

Thanks for the warm wishes I look forward to working with Dryzzid and of course reporting on one of the things I love to do, which is RP!

Mmmm my office didnt come with a pencil sharpener Dryzzid can I borrow yours? *grins*

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*clapps* congrads sorry a bit late but Congrads anyway been busy RPing =)