• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Please Welcome Europa's Newest Reporter!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nyte Doombringer has joined the Europa news team so please welcome her on board.

If you have any news in this busy time in Ultima Online you can email it to [email protected] and myself, Kiminality or Nyte will be very glad to post it.

C

cheerful

Yay....if there had been a poll I would have voted for you:thumbsup:

H

Honest Dan

Congrats Nyte =))

And I'm sure they meant to say 'her' not him =))

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
congrats to you

glad someone else picked up on the "him" "her" thing, i was concerned as we used to do idocs together in a guild, and if i was talking to a "him" when i though it was a "her" then "he"/"she" may think i am gay, which i am most cernanly not, not that there is a problem being gay, or that i have a problem with gay people. oh well..........again congrats my good friend:) *hides*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations and welcome Nyte.

Don't worry, I know you're a lass. :D

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice they got your gender confused at the trial too. Must be that damned armour :D

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
many Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

I,m looking forward to reading your news reports

Flame

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this mean that I can now be as rude about Nyte as I am about all the other official Stratics bods?

:D