• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] On The Go With Chango: Udder Destruction!

C

Chango Pelon

<center><font size=4>On The Go With Chango: Udder Destruction!</font>
Lake Austin Grabs The Bull By Its Horns

Nothing brings people together like a good barbecue. And what is a barbecue without beef. Lots and lots of beef.

There were many in attendance to take the Lake Austin challenge of defeating the Champ Spawn in the Labyrinth. And it would take almost everyone that showed up. With a final word of encouragement, we headed into the Minotaur City.

Our numbers grew as the spawn advanced. We faced Minotaurs, Scouts, Captains, Drakes, and other opponents out to stop us like Mistral and Pyre. Pyre caused quite a few headaches for us.

Early in the battle shouts were heard from the Minotaurs.

The Minotaurs continued to battle for what seemed like days.

After some time, the Minotaurs bellowed more orders to their army.

Death was all over the battlefield with heavy losses on both sides. Finally the Minotaurs summoned their General, Meraktus The Tormented.

Meraktus was not alone. He brought with him assistance in the form of Tormented Minotaurs. These female warriors were not to be dealt with lightly.

Big John was cornered and was doing very good until Meraktus joined in.

Finally, the great bull warrior was defeated.

I would like to thank all those who showed to do battle. The following list may be missing some names, but you know who you are.

Lord Barney Rubble [RSD]
Lady Smeli Housncouch
Sven [K0L]
Jasmine [K0L]
red rooster [K0L]
Brogue Majadiou [B|F]
Leshrac [RSD]
Death Bringer [LOST]
Tessa [K0L]
Lady Peeka Who [K0L]
Kadena [K0L]
Of Doom [K0L]
Lady Esther [K0L]
Lord Greer [CoC]
Lord Big John
Niroku [CoC]
Ava Reese [MHC]
wisdom [K0L] </center>

A

Ava Reese

Pyre just wouldnt leave me alone so I could help out!!!!!

M

MuseDeDannan

Well I wasn't in any of the screen shots but at least I got honorable mention at the bottom

G

Nice coverage, Chango .. Very meaty!!

Congrats, Lake Austin, taking on the Champion Spawn in the Labryinth is quite a feat.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Great story Chango! And great job LA! In the future someday maybe we will have 2 computers and I can come along and help with stuff.