• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] New Years on LA ... Party Hearty!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<center>

<font size="+1">A Reporter's New Year's Eve</font size></center></p> I spent much of my New Year Eve this year wandering around and trying to see how people were celebrating the turning of the year. While the places I went on the shard were not crowded, merriment was evident all around. I came across two parties that I will share with you.</p>

<center>Roof Sitting
</center></p>

News of the first party came to me via ICQ inviting me to the West Britain Bank roof. When I got there, I found Tycolby of MHC had turned the roof into a party room complete with chairs, tables, and decor. He passed out a fireworks wand and glacial snow to each arrival which party-goers immediately used to bash each other mercilessly!</p>

<center>El bashes Tycolby
</center></p>

The party was really fun. It was nice to be "Back to Britain."</p>

Next, I had been told that there was another party which would be starting after Tycolby's at Legolas' house and so I made my way to the house after a time to check it out. The party was in a grand hall well-decorated and full to the brim with food and drink. It was a very merry group!</p>

<center>Legolas' grand spread.
</center></p>

As the clock approached midnight in my time zone, I departed to spend the hour in the real world, but it was a nicely celebrated evening on LA!