• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Mysterious Note a Forgery?

• Thread starter Lady Katherine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Katherine

An update to the story "A Mysterious Note and a Missing Lady"...

As Lady CaT, Viceroy Neira, Mayor Gareth and myself were following up with an investigation of Lady Hester Tarian's home, Lady Charlene Howard [*CH*] appeared to speak with us. Charlene is a member of Lady Hester's guild, and has been closely investigating the circumstances behind Hester's disappearance.

<p align="center">

<p align="center">The note that was found</p> She asked me if I still had the note that spoke of Lady Hester's betrayal and request for help. After fetching it from my home, I gave it to her to investigate. After examining it for a few moments, she declared that the seal was indeed genuine, but the handwriting was a forgery! She also identified the handwriting as belonging to Traviata Reed, a friend of Lady Hester.

Charlene asked for a warrant to be issued for Traviata to be brought in for questioning. I went to ask Lady Kathleen, the Chief Justice of the PaxLair Statehood, to go to the home to speak with her about this matter. After a few brief questions, Kathleen agreed to issue the warrant for Traviata to be brought in for questioning on the initial charge of forgery.

<p align="center">
</p> All mayors of the realm's various cities and their sheriffs should please note that if she is found, please hold her for questioning and notify both Mayor Gareth in PaxOku (the city in which Lady Hester is a citizen) and Chief Justice Kathleen.

<p align="center">
</p> <p align="center">
</p> <p align="center">A copy of the warrant issued</p>