• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Missing Viceroy of PaxOku

G

<center><font size=+2 color=blue>Missing Viceroy of PaxOku</font></center>

The search continues for Lady Hester Tarian, (Viceroy of PaxOku,) Guildmistress of The Crest of Courageous Hearts [CH]. Lady Charlene Howard presently is in charge of [CH] as searches continue.

Knowledge of this disappearance is scant at best. She was apparently attacked weeks ago by an (etheral being) weilding a poisonous blade, which Neira has called an "etheral blade." Lady Hester spent several weeks at her home, the Blue Swan Landing, just North of the Emathy Abbey in the Yew territory, with arm bandaged in recovery of the injury.

<center>
</center>

After Lady Hester's seclusion for several weeks, her sister, Irysa, (Heart of the Crest) found that she was missing from her bed as she had been attending from time to time, to cure the deap wound which had only superficially healed. Irsya, was obviously panicked and began asking aid to find her missing sister. Then, about two weeks ago, a mysterious note showed up on the steps of Se'an Silverfoot's aboad in PaxOku as Lady Katherine has reported earlier <a target="_blank" href=http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=7640942&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1>(here) </a>

Now the search has expanded and additional aid is sought. The note mentions that she has been betrayed, and no one seems to have a clue about how or why such a dastardly deed would be undertaken, or the significance of such an act. Se'an Silverfoot and [ATD], Army of the Dragon, and many others have joined in the search.

There have apparently been two expeditions to date to find Lady Hester. I've not learned the full details, but note that an artifact, (Katrina's Crook,) was found along with a "Book of Truth," on the floor at the Blue Swan Landing. Participants of the search include Lady Winmere, NANOC, Lady Sorscha, Da' Oni, Se'an Silverfoot, Crypt Keeper, Charlene Howard, Neira, Cheever and Parser.

Between them, they have undertaken an exploration of Hythloth, Humility Shrine in Ilshenar, the Lyceaum on Moonglow, as well as completing a 6th level treasure map on Avatar (Fire) Island, to no avail.

*In my own opinion, before I even consult the spirit of the Oracle or my crystal ball, look to the city of Magincia. The shephard's crook being the sign of Humilty is conversly associated with the city of Pride recently destroyed, and the rift of the damaged moongate there. I've been though that Moongate shortly after the destruction and found this.*

<center>

</center> Though I suspect that she has not had contact with that plane, I still believe that Magincia is the next lead for the search.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I have been away for awhile but, I have returned. If I could get some reports from those who have searched over the last few weeks. anything that has been found and any leads so far it would be helpful.