• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Minoc Mine Ore Battle Event

S

Stupid Miner

Minoc Mine Ore Battle Event

-Sponsored by the High Council

Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009
Time: 9:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM CDT

Prizes: All ore mined & 250k check

This event is for miners and fighters alike. During this event miners are welcome and encouraged to use Gargoyle Pickaxes to spawn various types of Ore Elementals. ( If you can bring your own Gargoyle Pickaxes please do, however if you can not some will be provided for you. ) The pickaxes giving miners better ore and better chances at winning as well as giving fighters a "fighting chance" at the event as well by collecting ore off the slain elementals. ( Fire Beatles and Smiths will be around to aid in the smelting process. ) So miners get ready to mine and fighters get set to slay elementals at Minoc's 1st ever Mine Ore Battle!

Dakota Moonstar,
1st Seat, Councilor of Sacrifice,
High Council of Britannia