• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS]Massively Evil Event

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Massively Evil Event
Chrissay Zeeman
23 Mar 2009 17:19:06
This weekend’s massively evil event will require that you be in the Shadowlords faction if you wish to take part. Please remember if you are going to leave your current faction and join the Shadowlords that you should plan ahead as it will take 72 hours to leave your current faction. If you do not want to change factions or if you miss out on the time frame don’t worry, we will have another event for everyone in the near future. Additional details regarding the event will be coming soon.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And lose all my precious points?

I'll stay in Minax, thank you very much!

M

Millie

Pfft . pee on that. not going to Fel not going to join a faction!

Its a jerk in SL that kills my miner. There is no way I would want to Allie myself with him. Event or no Event.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After having read many of the other threads on this. Thats kind of the point. Don't join to get a neat item. Join SL IF you want to back the Shadowlords in this fight. I'll be taking an unknown character into the Shadowlords to report their side, but not joining for the actual fight. Don't worry SL I won't spread secrets or even be of much use. The "good' will get their turn soon enough :)

T

Turdnugget

We could always put a bunch of stealth archers in other factions... and have fun putting SL into stat while they fight mobs =)

R

rsinbad

So, would it be wrong to assume that Crimson Dragons will be SL aligned whereas Platinum Dragons will be TB faction aligned?

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its more like the Crimsons are allied with the forces of darkness, and the Platinums are attempting to prevent the spread of the Crimsons. Considering their potentially conflicting interests though, this alliance between the Crimsons and the Three Evils might not last. They both want to conquer Sosaria, and I doubt they want to divide up the spoils. I am just curious where Minax falls into play? Ironic as it may seem, it might be in her best interests to prevent the complete annihilation of Britannia.

I am going to make a character and a guild for the roleplayers and reporters attending this event. We will probably not be able to participate in the fighting, but we will be able to watch what happens. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.