• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] LS Olympics Week 3

S

Stupid Miner

Hosted by your EMs Quantum and Autolycus

Lake Superior Olympics

We hope that extra week off was time for all our athletes to get pumped up for the upcoming events!

This Thursday will kick off the first two events of the week, with Darts and Human Chess!

Thursday - Meet at the Luna Fairgrounds next to the bagball arena for both events.

Darts will be at 6pm CST, Human Chess at 8pm CST. Meet at the Luna Fairgrounds (next to the bagball arena) to participate. We hope to see you all there!

Darts Tournament

All participants of the Darts Tournament will gather outside the Bagball Arena in Luna. The Tournament will provide Standard Darts for use, no player may use a non-standard Dart. The Tournament will be Single elimination till the Quarter Final round; at this point it will progress to a double elimination event in order to provide accurate rankings of the final 8 participants. Use of non-provided weapons will result in disqualification.

Human Chess

Players will divide into teams, each selecting a captain that will act as the King piece. The Captain will advance players as if they were Chess Pieces. Tournament I single elimination, with winners progressing to advanced rounds. Matches will be Held in Nuj’lem at the Chess Board.​

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't wanna use mine this time? :p

Think I said it before, but feel free to use anything from my posts if you want.. I only put them up as soon as I see them because I have no life and know I can be faster. :p

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe - blame the "boss"

Had him post w/out checking forums. Both are very nice though even if i do really dig those olympic rings he did *grins*

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity.....When a piece is taken, is there to be a duel between the people representing the pieces? The idea being that the King must make another move if his piece fails to take the indicated piece?

-Galen Knighthawke