• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Lost Hall of Commons Report 10/24/10

M

Merik

Lost Hall of Commons Report
October 24, 2010
HoC, Britain

Elder EM Dudley
As far as Livery Quests go, some of you are close. Mesanna is designing what will be added. Everything will be at her discretion.

-Location will be determined by Mesanna
-The design will be universal

Elder EM Dudley & EM Drosselmeyer
Now Dross and I have been discussing our November Event schedule and in order to catch up on Global Arcs. Including the Posedion's Fury, Sheffield Investigations and other events we have yet to delve into, we are putting all township centric events on Hiatus for the month.

This includes Livery Quests and Summit meetings. During this time Dross and I will also be examining the future And determining where we are going with it.

Open Floor - Player Questions/Announcements

I've been looking at the different town banners and out of curiosity is there a correlation between town sizes and the size of their banner?
No. As mentioned, we are evaluating the entire township series

FRI NOV 19TH 730 PM BEEG PARTY AT PITMUCK ALL INVITED

What has prompted the hiatus of the township events?
Our personal decisions over the fact that the Township events are all causing our main scenarios to be postponed and pushed back. At this point, the Poseidons Fury storyline as well as Sheffields investigation. Have been going on for quite some time longer than they were originally planned and that's not a bad thing necessarily, but we feel that we're spending a bit too much time with the township, instead of shard wide events.

Is there a way to get your ships around with the new quest without downloading outside programs
If you use the Enhanced Client the map is huge. If you are using the classic client World maps help a lot.

Any more information on your evaluation of the township series? What you are evaluating?

We are looking into really the amount of time we put into it, against what the shard gets out of it as a whole. As you know, we do our best to bring events that are enjoyable to every play type Pvpers, Roleplayers, PVmers, fishers, explorers, puzzle solvers...But, due to EM Dudley's and myself's limited time to devote to it. We are looking into where you will all benefit the most from our time being spent. Nothing has been decided permanently as of yet, and we are going to see...What sort of differences we see next month, with having no township centric events versus this month, which had many in it.

I agree... cost vs benefit. We've had towns for years with and without EM events. So towns exist nonetheless.

(Not sure where the news report went, but its been redone.)