• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Lord Dworkin of -Y-Guild Wins Abyss Plot !

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Dworkin of -Y-Guild Wins Abyss Plot !

<BLOCKQUOTE>Lord Dworkin just informed me he was a winner in the Abyss plot quest that has been going on. Cloaks and talis were not enough for this guy.

Dworkin was in the kitchen ( as all men should be ) making cinnamin rolls. His wife was in his account and she yelled to the kitchen, " YOU WON THE HOUSE !" He ran to the computer in time to see a screen full of beautiful fireworks and a ticket in his pack. Needless to say the rolls got burnt.

At this time Dworkin is in the process of moving and has put his recent plot up for sale. Once sold he will start designing the abyss plot and once finished it will be open to the public. He plans on making it a showpiece. I asked if he would not find this dark treeless place depressing, not to mention recall issues. He is up for the change and noted that if he tires of it in the future it will be a most desirable plot to sell as someone will always be interested in it.

CONGRATS DWORKIN!

<BLOCKQUOTE>

More...

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Lord Dworkin of -Y-Guild Wins Abyss Plot !

<BLOCKQUOTE>Lord Dworkin just informed me he was a winner in the Abyss plot quest that has been going on. Cloaks and talis were not enough for this guy.

Dworkin was in the kitchen ( as all men should be ) making cinnamin rolls. His wife was in his account and she yelled to the kitchen, " YOU WON THE HOUSE !" He ran to the computer in time to see a screen full of beautiful fireworks and a ticket in his pack. Needless to say the rolls got burnt.

At this time Dworkin is in the process of moving and has put his recent plot up for sale. Once sold he will start designing the abyss plot and once finished it will be open to the public. He plans on making it a showpiece. I asked if he would not find this dark treeless place depressing, not to mention recall issues. He is up for the change and noted that if he tires of it in the future it will be a most desirable plot to sell as someone will always be interested in it.

CONGRATS DWORKIN!

<BLOCKQUOTE>

More...
I have no idea why in the past few months ever so often an article posts twice on boards ( with html showing sometimes too ) even though it is only posted once in the News. The mysteries of Newspro and Stratics :)