• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Lord Beregond adds a weekend day to Community Hunts!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<center>
</center>

<font size= "2">We are pleased to announce that Lord Beregond of LS will be hosting an additional community hunt on Saturdays. This is good news for players who have a harder time making it to community hunts through the week and designed for everyone to gather for an evening of social hunting.

<center>Details for the hunt:

Sleeping Dragon Tokuno Champ Hunt
Saturday January 26
8pm CST
Skara Brae community center
</center>

Many thanks to Lord Beregond!
This champ hunt is neglected far too much for the challenge it offers to players. Test your fighting skills and coordinate efforts allowing for all to come together. Healers are welcome! *winks*</font>

<center>
</center>

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Serado the Awakened is a very difficult fight, but only slightly more difficult than the upper levels of the spawn that must be defeated to bring him out into the open.

The Libraries of the realm have more specific information.

Good luck.

-Galen
5th Seat, Virtue of Valor/City of Jhelom
and Minister of Discovery
High Council of Britannia

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Serado is no longer awakened! At least for now, hehe. I arrived late to the hunt Saturday night and when I got there, the hunt was in full swing with revenant spawn and lesser hiryus.

Each stage of difficulty was met with many deaths but greater victorys as Serado finally appeared with his poisonous attacks. He lasted as long as he could until he fell to sword and might of each warrior, tamer and magical artist.

There was a great show of support tonight for the evenings event and we again thank Lord Beregon for hosting the hunt for all to enjoy!

Lord Beregon has asked for suggestions for future weekend hunts. I like these harder champs and wondered if the bedlam champ or the one in Minotaur dungeon would be too much of a challenge for the citizens of LS. What would you suggest?

G

Never done the Labyrinth one (yet) but have done the Bedlam one over on Catskills, and its a good one. Lots of deaths when we did it. If you guys do this one, there is an alcove to the south end of the map so your healers can stay fairly safe. And make sure to bring enough people to handle it as it did get pretty tough near the end (unless they've changed anything in it, been a long time since I did that one).

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

The Bedlam champ has been done here, at the behest of the then-curator of the Vesper Museum.

No one remembers? Was awhile ago. There were a lot of people there though.

It was a rough ride, but it was done.

No reason to not try it again, though....

-Galen
5th Seat, Valor/Jhelom and Minister of Discovery
High Council of Britannia

G

Last night was a ton of fun. LS needs more champ spawn groups!

G

I would to thank everyone who showed up for yesterday's hunt. In my opinion it was a great success covering the spawn from start to finish in just under 30minutes. As Airmid said I am looking for any ideas for hunts and I'm hoping to bring champs back to Ilsh and Tram. In the next few weeks I want to cover everything from Blackrocks to Peerless, but of course the people will have the final say so in what event we choose. I hope to hear everyone's opinion at mondays community meeting. Feel free to icq me anytime.
In support of the Lake Superior Community
-Beregond

G

&lt;-Be A Hero

I had mentioned that night that I am always up for a run, community or private, if you are ever needing more head count.