• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace Exchange Wedding Vows

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday, March 13th, 2009
Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace
exchanged wedding vows
at Crystal Canyon's Wedding Chapel
(located west of the Zento Bank on the outer road, Tokuno)​

Guests were greeted and directed to seating upstairs
in the beautifully decorated CCC Wedding Chapel.

EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan officiated at the ceremony.​

with Crystal Canyon [CCC] and Rire Grist in attendance
as Maid of Honor and Best Man.​

EM Laurana:
In the grand scheme of time we are all destined to find the one who holds for us the other half of our hearts. Some spend lifetimes searching, while many fall to the wayside in despair. But these two who stand before us have found that other half, and they wish now, before friends, family and the very gods, to seal those halves together again.

In turn, Lady Morgaine and Lord William Wallace repeated their vows to EM Laurana:

Morgaine (William), do you come here today, willing to put all past wars behind you, and to unite with each other in a harmony that will join you not only as man and wife, but also as friend and foe, and that in the marriage, both of your will accept the fact your priorities shall be divided, but that your love for each other remain sacred?
Morgaine (William): Yes, I do.
EM Laurana:
Then repeat after me ...
William, I lovingly accept you as my husband
Morgaine I lovingly accept you as my wife

I vow to spend the remainder of my life in Sosaria as your wife (husband) and friend. On peaceful grounds as well as the battlefield. I will devote my life and love to you from this day forward.
Morgaine (William) Do you accept the love and strength of your heart-mate?

Let all here witness the love that these two have offered to each other and witness their devotion their other half. Let no man or beast attempt to sunder what the gods have seen fit to seal, and that this man and woman have sealed with their love.

With great joy I now present Lord William Wallace and his Lady Morgaine.
William, you may kiss your bride!

Following the wedding ceremony, the wedding party then moved to the reception area of the chapel, where the bride and groom cut their wedding cake.

and punch was served.​

Following refreshments, we were invited to the dance floor where the guests toasted the newlyweds as they danced the first dance.

As the evening progressed, more champagne was served.

It soon became apparent that EM s are not invulnerable to the effects bubbly.

EM flash dancing​