• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Knights Journeys Rune Library Invites All

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni

Knights Journeys Rune Library Invites All

<center>
</center>

Knights Journeys Rune Library sits on waters edge in a lovely tree filled location. A peaceful beautiful place to study and view the books.
The cords to this library are 143o 26'S, 140o 25'W however runes will be dropped in popular locations today such as the Brit and Luna Banks marked with destination.

Aside from picking a pleasant location once you enter the library you notice much thought has been put into the design and decor of the building.

<center>
</center>

After spending some time checking out the books I ventured to the other floors. A special sash display caught my eye. Interesting objects and artifacts can be found through out the building.

<center>
</center>

There were no chairs on the first floor and this old gals legs were getting a bit tired so I took a nice respite on the rooftop garden with peaceful calming water features as my mare Fiercy Von Fiercy nibbled on some grass. Be sure to check this locale out.

<center>

K

Kratos Aurion

Thanks for the great article lava

I know the decoration is a little on the low side but I'm building it up slowly hehe. I'm still adding books too! If anyone has book suggestions, please feel free to PM me or leave a message on the message board in the front.

I sincerely hope the library brings success and provides quality help to those who need and/or are missing runes and need to find it quick

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
You're welcome. It give people a reason to return over and over again, aside from the rune books