• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Kijustsu Anei Community Expands!!

M

Merik

Kijustsu Anei Community Expands!!
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Kijustsu Anei, Tokuno/Trammel

Kijustsu Anei maintains an "Open Door Policy" welcoming anyone wishing to be a positive addition to the village and its community. Kijustsu Anei is a place that welcomes all walks of life and gives security and a place to call home for those who have none.

The Kijustsu Anei OOC Leadership was contacted by K[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]nights of Shriad[/SIZE][/FONT], A[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]lien Beings [/SIZE][/FONT]and D[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]amage Inc guilds [/SIZE][/FONT]a few weeks ago. These three guilds requested to become part of our wonderful community.

After going through the guild joining process (found here). We are thrilled and excited to have these wonderful guilds in our townships!! Please join us in officially welcoming the K[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]nights of Shriad[/SIZE][/FONT], A[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]lien Beings [/SIZE][/FONT]and D[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]amage Inc guilds to the Kijustsu Anei Community!![/SIZE][/FONT]

Each of the Guild Leaders have taken the time to provided some information about their guilds. We all cannot wait to start working with each other on a various number of projects and community building.

K~S was founded sometime before 2006 and has gone through two guild leaders, before the Leadership of Cheever happened. Like the rest of his current alliance with DmG, MsTr, and UFO, Knights of Shriad sometimes go out of their way to help out people in need. I like to think of the guilds I am allied with as not just other guilds together as one, but a family of friends. We sometimes go out of our way to help others.

~Cheever, [FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]Guild Leader[/SIZE][/FONT] of K[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]nights of Shriad [/SIZE][/FONT]

DmG was founded in 1997 by a guild leader by the name of Doc Holliday, who was guild leader from 1997 - 2004. The guild leader then transferred ownership of this account, to whom you now know as the current Doc Holliday. This Doc Holliday was a member of DmG from 1998 - present day. DmG was originally a PvP guild who never could stand up to the main stream guilds, because we never had the numbers. But when we had equal battles, we could always hold our own. We work together in everything; pvp, peerless, spawns, events, fishing and crafting. We only have one rule and that is to respect each other. Our playing style is very laid back. Over the recent years we have been a quiet guild. We are very close to our alliance members and have built a tight knit group of an online family.

~Doc Holliday, Guild Leader of Damage Inc
~Nezuna, Guild Leader of Damage Inc

UFO enjoy hunting, Our favorite things to hunt are the Daemons and Lava elementals. Hate the ants but they are here to stay. We are on most of the time hunting or helping others. Our specialties are Imbuing and all other crafts, teaching youngsters the ways of the game and hopefully how NOT to die. We are a fun loving group, that is always joking and full of fun. We do enjoy helping others the most.

~Peengu, [FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1]Guild Leader of Alien Beings[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone. Thank you for this Warm welcome into the township. We (The Knights of Shriad) are excited to be a part of the community and will look forward to doing things with you all as time progresses.

~Cheever (Leader of Knights of Shriad)

T

Tiger Lily

Welcome All! Hope you dont mind your family gettin bigger :)

N

Nez

DmG, also would like to thank you for the warm welcome and is thrilled to be a part of such a great community!:grouphug:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I am excited to have not one, not two, but three great groups becoming apart of the community. I look forward to working with all of you and hope that everything we all do together enhances your game play. I cannot wait to see and experience everything we will do together as a community.

~Gareth

V

ViirinSoftworks

Glad to have new friends around! I know none of you recognize this name so I'll say:
1. It's my company name
2. I'm Scavenger (UTB), Nixie (RBG), Skie (CSS), Yjenn (CSS), Bander (CSS), Black Widow, and Bug (UTB). Now ya'll recognize me, I think :)

Anyway, welcome!

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome welcome welcome!

It's getting crowded! Nice! Welcome aboard all y'all! :)

G

Gunga_Din

Welcome, have you visited Harbinger Isle by chance yet?

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome! Its will be great to meet all of you. Hopefully we can enjoy a few hunts together.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the Kijustsu Anei community. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

N

Nez

thank you for the welcomes! Gunga, I havent been to Harbinger Island; however, I do know you are notorious for popping those at major events and idocs. lol.

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for the welcomes! Gunga, I havent been to Harbinger Island; however, I do know you are notorious for popping those at major events and idocs. lol.
lol yes. So that's who does it. I've always wanted to know. Now i know who to blame! >:) hehe. thanks again everyone.