• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Just an update

S

Stupid Miner

Hello everybody! Just wanted to let everyone know some news, good or bad first? Bad it is :)

Well Firstly I am unable to get a way to make the bag art accessible to the public and still maintain form. I have made a nice copy of the art, however If someone drags an Item, putting it on the top level, a lot of the art will be destroyed. So I am going to create reward plaques in the place of the art, and send a copy to our shard reporters to post up on stratics if possible :) [Also If I have your bag then I will return it to you before the weekend :) ]

More bad news again. Auto’s computer has been a bit…. dead to be honest, which is why our events have slowed down this month, I am sorry about falling behind when he gets a new computer, we will be flinging all these backed up event every chance we get (well maintaining the quality of the event, and ideal times for the shard)

I will also, by tomorrow night, have information on two events up on the site, presuming I do not get hit by a bus for a turkey tries to eat me….

Anyways that is just a little update for you all to know how things are going.

~Your wonderfully and dashingly good looking EMs ;)

http://www.emquantum.com/LakeSuperior/