• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Just a few words from the Weekly Community Meetup...

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To start, for those that don't know, each week on Monday night at 7:30 PM CST (8:30 EST), there's a meeting in the Skara Brae Community center to dicuss current or coming player events, whats going on in the game, whatever might be on our minds, and plan out the community hunts for the next week (which are posted seperately from this).

A fairly quiet week this time, with the typical talking, laughing, drinking, and some non-usual... er... puking... but we did have a special guest in the form of the sometimes-attending-sometimes-not EM Aname who got to dicuss a bit of the EM plans and generally just joke around with everyone else, in addition to giving a few comments about severe confusion of both players and EMs at the last event ocurring due to many more people showing for it than expected.

So, I would like to relay a small bit from him that stuck out from the usual convo of the night . I quote;

"Feb is now half over... But we've got about 6 more events lined up for you before it ends. Hehe"

Nothing terribly spectacular, but if you like attending the EM events, consider this an advance reminder to watch here and the EM website here for details of coming events to be posted. I expect to see a bunch of you there!

Now to just hope we don't get a mass of nuts coming expecting to get something when LS actually has the lowest rate of items given out to events (by design)...

More...

Salmar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry I missed out! I made it later in the evening, and what I mistakenly thought was a delicious pile of cheese and assorted other goodies ended up being something else entirely.