• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Introducing your LS News Team!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Introducing your LS News Team!

Please join me in welcoming Lady Tia as the Lake Superior News Manager.

Tia will be taking over as team lead for all LS news. What does this mean? It means if you are interested in joining the news team to please contact her via PM on these forums. If you have an event or an idea for an event and would like to announce it or invite news coverage, please also contact Tia or any of our reporters. With Tia as News Manager I wanted to be sure she has a well rounded team for support.

Stupid Miner will continue his role as a great support and in addition please welcome:

K'lypso who has been on the team for awhile but just now able to get back into the swing of things.

Crysta who many of you already know with a vast knowledge of all things Ultima and able to continue news updates with EM events in an official capacity now instead of (unofficial) *smiles*

Spoz is our latest addition willing to lend his knowledge from both sides of the moongate. Spoz spends a great deal of time in Felucca but is not shy of Trammel. The very best kind of player to highlight news from champs and hunts.

We hope this new year ushers in many opportunities to serve you better with Lake Superior news. Thank you to this team for volunteering their time to the community!

S

Spoz

An introduction is in order...

Greetings,

I am Spoz, commander of a small guild on our fair shard. Some of you may have battled alongside me. Others will have battled against me, for I am one of the few that dares to fight the good fight in the tainted lands of Felucca.

I would hope that no matter what side of the battlefield I am on people recognise that I am both fair and honourable. I intend to bring this to Stratics to provide you with information on current events from both Trammel and Felucca. I already see and speak to a large amount of people but I urge anyone who has any news or would like to talk about their guild and recent events (especially Feluccan based guilds) to contact me so I can do an interview.

Save those screenshots and stories of your most famous battles and kills. Send them in and I will be able to post them for all to see. You will be able to show off your character, guild and skills in an environment which is read by many and promotes discussion.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Contact Spoz by:

ICQ/AIM: 61571199
Email: [email protected]
Ingame: Spoz [WoR], Lord Justicar

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Crysta didn't notice it is now "Official" when you report. Thanks for all the work you've done and will do :thumbsup: !

Vepl

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry about it.. i'm used to being ignored for various reasons.. lol..

S

sevan

So where do all these changes leave (you) Arimid? Welcome *officially* to the new team. I am looking forward to more frequent updates stories, news, interviews and contests specific to LS. Also, I would be interested in reading re-caps of local events, meetings, hunts etc. I think if more people read/heard what happens at the in-game events more might come to them.

Just my 2 cents.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So where do all these changes leave (you) Arimid? Welcome *officially* to the new team. I am looking forward to more frequent updates stories, news, interviews and contests specific to LS. Also, I would be interested in reading re-caps of local events, meetings, hunts etc. I think if more people read/heard what happens at the in-game events more might come to them.

Just my 2 cents.
My heart is always with LS, Sevan. As News Admin over 16 shards, you've been without the needed focus the community needs here. I'm part of the team though so you'll still see me around and on occasion reporting too.

Tia will make a great team leader and hopefully we'll have a more well rounded series of reports so PLEASE take advantage of them and submit your events and story ideas. If there is anyone you would like to see interviewed as well please let them know.

Hugs,
Airmid

S

sevan

Airmid - OK - as long as you promise not a stranger around here ;)

I am looking forward to more frequent, update news & events.

L

Luna du Selene

Congrats to all of you! :grouphug:

*resumes ignoring Crysta for no reason*