• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

News, Interviews etc.

I

Ishtar

Now that I am back I'm looking for suggestions for interviewees, guilds etc. If you have any please let me know!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest Andrasta of Goodman's Library, and Lady Aalia of Winterbreeze Library. Dead Bob and Tang of the Book Store would also make for a marvelous interview I think. But I am partial to these folks so I may be bias.

Individually each does a service to the community that many don't realize, or just take a bit for granted. And when they team up during a big event, look out! I know during the Candle of Love event, if not for them scouring the country side finding the characters and marking the spots most of us would have been hoofing it from place to place. Not that we couldn't have, but their efforts made our adventures much easier and more enjoyable even if we didn't realize it.

The Book Store currently has runes to all the lastest hot spots for the ongoing events.
Goodman's and Winterbreeze have added many fine books to their libraries in the past few months. The Ladies don't let dust settle under their feet much.

There are so many others I would like to see interviewed too if they could be caught standing still long enough.
High Times, Doc of Jhelom, even our own Tazar would make for a fine interview. If I tried to list them all I would be sure to forget someone I meant to include.

I am sure others have folks they would like to read about too.
Come on guys! Nows the time to chime up here!
Who would you like to see interviewed?

I

Ishtar

Those are some good ones! Thanks for the input...keep the ideas coming!