• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] In search of the beast (and the location of the event at 8cst)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In Search of the Beast (and the location of the event at 8cst)

After speaking with Michel Nontink a few days ago, I went in search of this foul beast he spoke of as well as his savior, Thrym. My quest has led me to find a few odd things, including a desecrated corpse...and not much detail...though the Master-At-Arms in Minoc seemed to know of the crazy man Dash by the Compassion Shrine and possibly more. Perhaps tonight at 8pm cst we will know more!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is now a shield marked "Sergent Hawkwood Meeting with the people in lord brit throne room sunday 8pm cst" outside the brit Couns guild.

We have a location, people!

*edit*
Beaten =P

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is now a shield marked "Sergent Hawkwood Meeting with the people in lord brit throne room sunday 8pm cst" outside the brit Couns guild.

We have a location, people!

*edit*
Beaten =P
Like this?

*grins*
See everyone there!

K

kentares

Good evening,

What were some of the items given after the event? I have read thru a few posts about a robe with a special title and a lantern, does anyone have any pictures or additional information regarding these items? Just curious :)

Regards,

kentares

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I ran into EM Quantum at the Counselor Guild Hall. It seems he just checked on the ophan babies and may have some additional information. If you are on and see this please check by the Counselor Guild Hall! If you cannot we hope to have some information for you!