• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Imperium News Service Team

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
We now have a base of operations for the Imperium News Service. I just need to clean it up a bit so give me time *Grins*

Putting this News Team together over the past few weeks has been challenging but we are thrilled to get started.

Imperium News Team
:heart:
- Abby Normal
- Miss Watson
- Able Parker

- Peengu
- El cu Coy
- Don Quixote (Cheever)
- Heimataerde
- Merik (Me)

We will be covering events, contests and tournaments through the townships along with EM HoC, Royal Guard, Tournaments, Contests and major storylines. This way we can be sure that all of our people are updated and have to vital information they need.

Over the week we will put together a reporting guide and some examples. If you are interested in giving News Reporting a try let me know. Do not be afraid of reporting or think that you cannot news report because you don't know how or you are scared. Never let that hold you back because if you really want to do something you can and take it from me. (I failed English 4 times, I almost didn't graduate High School, I can hardly spell because of "Inventive Spelling" and I am horrible with punctuation.) Despite all of these things I never let it hold me back and I am a News Reporter *Smiles*

If you really start to love News reporting and want to continue further and find an official job here on stratics,there are many areas to apply to such as Specialty and Shard Reporters. I cannot promise you any position or hire you at all but I can point you in the right direction. Once you start reporting you will fall in love with it trust me. *Smiles*

T

Tiger Lily

I can hardly spell because of "Inventive Spelling" and I am horrible with punctuation.
Thats for sure! Haha! Much love Gareth! I make a awsome proof reader.