• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]I hope to serve you well Lake Superior! *new reporter incoming*

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all! This is Derium of LS letting you all know that I will be annoy...er, reporting for you on Lake Superior! Some of you know me as a founder of the LS Mage Tower. Some of you know me as the creepy guy who stares at you while standing at Brit West Bank. Some of you do not know me at all, so let me tell you a bit about me and my goals.

I have played on Lake Superior since 1998. I spent a big deal of time PvPing, hosting events, and even standing at the blacksmith shop. Oh, and I also littered my corpses all over the cross roads more times that I care to remember...

I hold dear to me the old days of Ultima Online, and I feel history is important to us all. As such, I wish to cover the goings on of current Fel and also interview people who were there for great moments such as the Trinsic invasion. I wish to encourage newer players to immerse themselves into what it was like back before they played.

I also care deeply about the current community and making it stronger. I will do everything in my power to not only report on, but assist in helping people come together for a common cause. So please do not hesitate to contact me! I am here to serve you - the community, and the great shard of Lake Superior!

Until next time, this has been Derium. I hope to bring you some good news soon!

More...