• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] I Bid You All Farewell

K

Kayne

Dear Europa Community,

I've now been on the Europa news team for almost a year and a half and it has been an interesting journey. I've covered some great events and met some interesting people.

I at one time lead the charge for filling the zoo and thanks to the wonderful community saw that happen, most definitely a wonderful thing to have been involved in.

Sadly my time at stratics has come to its end as I made the decision a while back that I would hang up my shield and fade back into the crowd from which I came.

It also brings to a close my time in UO as well. I'm sure that one day I will return to UO but I don't know when that will be or if indeed UO will still be around when I make it back.
What I do know is I've had a great time and met some wonderful people who I hope will keep in contact with me via ICQ.

Thank you and farewell

Kayne

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farewell, good luck in what you do next, and remember Barian keeps that door well oiled

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Oh noes!! We know we will miss you! (Even though we only met a few times in game, you're a wonderful presence here on stratics!!) Fare thee well friend! Hope we will meet again!!!!

C

cheerful

Aye, it was one of those reliable names on stratics that was always upbeat. Come back soon.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY JUST remember to ''BANK'' your best stuff between your chars AND dont leave it in ya house to decay!! so when u do return for a look in 1-2 even 5 years time!!! yah we will still be here!!...Then at least u will still have all your best stuff in ya bank still !! and it aint gone to the Idoc vultures like me!!!:dunce:

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Ties an elastic thread to kayne*

Revolving Door will be ready for you

:thumbsup:

P

Paidric

Argh, I knew it, but I still hoped you'd change your mind!
I'll miss you! Whenever you come back, you know where to find me!
Count on me to bugger you on icq whenever I have the opportunity!

Good luck whatever you do :thumbsup:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Kayne,

Wherever you go and whatever you do... good luck and safe travels to you.

F

feath

I'm going to miss you like mad. log into icq sometime and say hi

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aww, sad to hear. I guess you have your reasons... :)

Take care and good luck with whatever it is you´re gonna do next.

:grouphug:

K

Kiminality

Sad to see you go...
I remember when you just started playing UO :D

Anyway, don't be a stranger.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've been a fantastic help and huge member of the news team so I thank you.

I hope you enjoy yourself whatever you do next :)

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww. Sorry to see you´re leaving. I wish you good luck and safe travels in the future. :grouphug:

J

jack flash

hi Kayne

well i am looking to come out of retirement so i can always "rent" your house and things :)

until you return

K

Kayne

Oh noes!! We know we will miss you! (Even though we only met a few times in game, you're a wonderful presence here on stratics!!) Fare thee well friend! Hope we will meet again!!!!
Hey twins, I expect regular messages from you two, or I shall come back as a red :p

*Ties an elastic thread to kayne*

Revolving Door will be ready for you

:thumbsup:
I figured you would get the door ready for me Barian - never thought I'd have to be subject to it but here I go through it none the less.

Argh, I knew it, but I still hoped you'd change your mind!
I'll miss you! Whenever you come back, you know where to find me!
Count on me to bugger you on icq whenever I have the opportunity!

Good luck whatever you do :thumbsup:
If you didnt annoy me on ICQ at every opportunity I wouldn't be happy mate. :)

Sad to see you go...
I remember when you just started playing UO :D

Anyway, don't be a stranger.
I havent forgotten those that helped me in my early days, nor those I spent time having a laugh with when Haven died.

You've been a fantastic help and huge member of the news team so I thank you.

I hope you enjoy yourself whatever you do next :)
Thank you for having me Mapper, its been an absolute pleasure to work with you.

hi Kayne

well i am looking to come out of retirement so i can always "rent" your house and things :)

until you return
As for you Jack, you cant rent my house. It would be a horrible irony to give you back the house you so kindly sold me when I had trouble with another one.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummm......Revolving Door is for coming back Kayne

Is clearly marked "NO EXIT"

btw Nok...............Petra is a Mod not a Reporter

:twak:

K

Kayne

ummm......Revolving Door is for coming back Kayne

Is clearly marked "NO EXIT"
Well in that case Barian I hope that someday I get to come back through that door.

Thank you Nok, it means a lot that I made enough of an impact to become an article in my own right.

Thank you to everyone that has replied here and made UO and stratics what it has been. Just to see so many people commenting here and on my final report makes the whole thing worthwhile.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there. *smiles*

Good luck and good hunting, Kayne.

*I honor thee*

~Nico~

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really sorry to see you leaving Kayne, you'll certainly be missed on Europa.

Just make sure all your UO treasures are safe in the bank before you go, then you've got them if you decide to visit. Assuming you get past Barian's revolving...erm non-revolving door ;)

Safe travels wherever they take you!

Wenchy