• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Hello All

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. I have been assigned as a Stratics temporary reporter for your wonderful shard, Origin.

I’m Sara, and have played UO since early 2000, mostly on Baja. At one time, I played Siege almost exclusively, but was on dialup at that time, and due to a server move, I lost my ping to Siege. I quickly learned that Siege is not a place where one wants to have bad dialup ping!

If you have events or other happenings you would like to have reported as News, please PM me on Stratics or send an email to [email protected] with Origin Shard News in the subject line.

I have been trying to attend as many Origin events as I can … But I need to know about them before I can attend them. ;)

If you would like to volunteer to be a Stratics Reporter for Origin, please contact me via the above methods with Origin Reporter Inquiry in the subject line.

I’ve been doing some exploring on Origin, and have found the residents to be very friendly and helpful, and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well hello there Sara. Seems we keep bumping into each other lol.

M

Michael Wolf

Welcome Sara! and thanks! Origin can use a good reporter, that Ghostly guy was pretty useless...

B

blueturtle00

there is always plenty of pvp goin on you could always come check that out.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is always plenty of pvp goin on you could always come check that out.
Then you and I shall have to set up a time when we can get together to have you show me some of the PvP action .. I don't mind being a ghost .. Actually I've found that's one of the better ways to get good PvP shots.

I

Intoxication

I still remember that 2 hour fight in Destard on Baja that you showed up to cover. That was a fun fight. We finally got control and had the Rikky red lined and had you rezzed up when the dang thing EQed while you were to close and killed you again.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still remember that 2 hour fight in Destard on Baja that you showed up to cover. That was a fun fight. We finally got control and had the Rikky red lined and had you rezzed up when the dang thing EQed while you were to close and killed you again.
That night was a lot of fun ... I was dead about 99.9% of the time, and in all fairness, I was never once directly attacked. It was monsters, area spells and fields that got me every time. I lost track of all the folks who rezzed me ... you, Crow ... blues, reds ... folks from several different guilds.

M

Michael Wolf

think u have posted more in last week than in last 6 months beware may become readdicted

LOL
Welcome Sara! and thanks! Origin can use a good reporter, that Ghostly guy was pretty useless...
Basically why I quit was so I'd have time to just play again and have fun, and not feel responsible. Purely selfish, I admit it.

I also plan on playing Darkfall and I know as soon as I do get in that game it's going to dominate my time at least for a the first few weeks or so.