• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Hand of Ra Mystic Garden Mini Event

imported_EricksonYates

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<P align=center>Jingle, Jangle, Jumble, Jump there, folks! Erickson Yates here! Got a little news about an event that happened recently. I myself was not there sadly, but our good friend Mithaniel was in some form I guess. I don't know really. I just know that when your News Manager tells you to toss something up there for him, you do it! Here is what he gave me!</P> <P align=center>=============================================</P> <P align=center><FONT face="Palatino Linotype" color=#783a74 size=2>
</FONT></P> <DIV align=center>There was a good turn out for the Hand of Ra Mystic Garden Mini Event. Lots of prizes and fun were had among all. Lady Kero had two very fun games.</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>Thefirstgame was easy. Each guest was handeda rune, fifty total were handed out. Six of these runes were winners, two for each of three locations.At each spota member of the Hand of Ra stood to hand out the prizes they were as follows:</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>Location 1 -The Lady Aulbrey</DIV> <DIV align=center>Winners: Tabula Rasa and Wynn, they received a gold skull each.</DIV> <DIV align=center>
</DIV> <DIV align=center>
</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>Location 2 - The Lord Rameses II</DIV> <DIV align=center>Winners: Wizzax Wear Inc.and Padishar Creel, both received a 100k check.</DIV> <DIV align=center>
</DIV> <DIV align=center>Location 3 - The Lady ishtar</DIV> <DIV align=center>Winners: Dark Drizzit and BraveLil Toaster, each won a commodity deed for 10k arrows.</DIV> <DIV align=center>
</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>Game two was a mini scavenger hunt of sorts. Lady Kero asked for an item and the first person to put that item in a trade window with her won a prize:</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>1.Item: Tribal Berry</DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize:Sentinel's Guard</DIV> <DIV align=center>Winner: LillyAnn</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>2.Item: Red Leather bound book</DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: 2 bolts of pure white cloth </DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Static</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>3. Item: Crystalline Fragments</DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: A 3 rune book set, Trammel cities, Felucca Cities&amp; Trammel Dungeons</DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Dark Drizzit</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>4. Item: Regular NPC Hair dye </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: Powder of Fortification </DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: BraveLil Toaster</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>5. Item: Stout whip </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: 100k gold check </DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Dark Drizzit</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>6. Item: Peppercorn Fish Steak</DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize:2 bolts of pure white cloth </DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Robot Chicken</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>7. Item: Monk's Robe </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: 110 taming, 110 animal lore and 110 veterinary power scrolls</DIV> <DIV align=center>Winner: Padishar Creel</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>8. Item: Bubbling flask </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: Gold Skull</DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner:Robot Chicken</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>9. Item: Plague Beast Mutation Core </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: AOS blessed cloak</DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Dark Drizzit</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>10. Item: 10 Fertile Dirt </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: 100k goldcheck</DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Padishar Creel</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>11. Item: Communication crystal </DIV> <DIV align=center> Prize: 100k gold check</DIV> <DIV align=center> Winner: Sunshine</DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>All of the Hand of Ra helped with prizes and donations and hoped all who participated had a good time. A special thanks goes to Lord Chase from RK for donating 2 million gold to help sponsor this event! </DIV> <DIV align=center></DIV> <DIV align=center>Stay tuned next month there will be another Mystic Garden mini event and others as well presented by the Hand of Ra!</DIV>

I

imported_Ishtar

For everyone who went, Kero deserved the spotlight along with her vendor house as she put in hours of work to create this for all.

C

Cear Dallben Zog

I wish I wasnt so occupied these days. this one looks better than teh last

G

We'll have another in April.
Gonna add in a third game.
Already have a few of the prizes (staff of pyros, kasa of the raj-in, leggings of embers, holy knights breastplate, axe of the heavens).

G

Sorry I wasn't able to attend. Had to get my children to bed and read stories

It looks like it was a great time! Thank you for putting on an event for the public