• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Hall of Commons Report 12/4/11

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hall of Commons Report
December 4th 2011
By: Lord Gareth​

December EM Events Calendar
Chesapeake Shard Directory

Friday, December 9th at 8pm ET King Crab Fishing Outing
You will need to slay these massive beasts with pokey things and explosions so plan accordingly.

Monday, December 12th @ 8:30pm ET – RBG Mission – Royal Guard Depot @ Serpent’s Hold
You may register as a Healer for this event to gain Healer’s Guild admission credit. Also, remember the Roll Call contest for most cohesive sound off during roll call.

Friday, December 23rd @ 9pm ET – Beacon and Dregs – Static Event
This will be a static event that you can complete anytime over the holiday weekend. Just when you’ve has enough of the family, get lost in our world! That will be active until Wednesday the 28th at 8pm ET when we have another event called “A Fun Guy’s Folly” More details on these events will be available as we draw nearer to them.

Wednesday, December 28th @ 8pm ET – A Fun Guy’s Folly
With the investigative team quickly unraveling clues before them, a startling discovery may have already indicated the mysterious killer’s next target…

Special Guest Mesanna
I am sure most of you know by now this month is our 3rd year for the current program. Please stand up Dudley. Dudley you have been awesome to work with. I feel very lucky to be able to call you my friend and work with you every day. I want to thank you for all you do for the program and all that you give of yourself for this I give you a new Robe and a NEW hat

Dross You have not been with us for 3 years but none the less I am very proud of you. You are very important to me and the team. I hope I will be able to change this to black one day, for all your time you will have this robe. Please join me in thanking them both for all their time and hard work

*The Hall of Commons shook from all the cheering For EM Dudley and EM Drosselmeyer*

Tournament & Contests
*Please remember the competition for the Royal Guard Roll Call Challenge. Details of which are available on the EM Forums

*The Sons of the Sea is hosting a Winter Dragonfish Tournament for the month of December! Whoever catches the biggest Winter Dragonfish during the month of December, wins! More details to follow in a separate listing. Details of which are available on the EM Forums

*Our annual Holiday House Decoration Contest will kickoff on December 1st and run through December 25th. The deadline for submissions is 12/25/2011. Decorate your house with a holiday theme, and submit a rune to the HoC mailbox with your name, and the tag “Holiday Deco Contest Entry”. Details of which are available on the EM Forums