• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Gypsies smuggling WMD's?

• Thread starter Caledor Moonrise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caledor Moonrise

Can it be true. Is there evil afoot with the gypsy camp in Ilshnar Compassion? I received information from Dyvim Tvar, a very reliable source who asked me to accompany him and Slayer, one his trusted subjects, to the camp to investigate the stories that the gypsies are planning to launch an attack of gigantic proportions on Sonoma.

We arrived at the camp and this is what we found.

That's right citizens of Sonoma, it appears the gypsies are secretly bringing in catapaults disguised by their wagons to do Sonoma harm. be on your guard.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Maddwg QUICK, go ask for usage lessons before the Feds bust it!!!!

Dyvim Tvar
Pika Bahb

G

Them catapult are much harder to aim than you would think.

Catapults in a wagon? Self-propelled artillery? I didn't even think of that. I wonder if they would let me borrow one of those?

G

I think they will be hard to spot and come in number's..... maybe i should get a repond slayer spellbook

G

Abaddon,
I would go get me some of them lessons, except reds can't go to Ilsh.

It would make Ilsh a lot more interesting if they could, don't you think?

Maddwg, Raconteur

M

Madchild

perhaps if you asked sonomas trusted lumber jack hmmmm Chuck Wood i think is the name if he can go get you a lesson book

and when ya see him ask if he has the same problem i have with the reaper trees of gettin no wood but lots of lighting .