• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Guilds of Sonoma-PAS

• Thread starter Caledor Moonrise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caledor Moonrise

THE PEOPLES ARMY OF SONOMA-PAS
Guildleader: King David
Size: 425 members; 245 veteran members (according to UO.com)
Primary playstyle: wide variety
Website: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.peoplesarmyofsonoma.net>http://www.peoplesarmyofsonoma.net</a>

I met King David at his castle in Nujelm, where I was warmly received. "We are the good guys of Sonoma", King David proudly proclaimed.

King David told me that he spends approximately 40 hours per week of his time planning and hosting a variety of guild and public events and "loves it". "Sometimes 50 people will show up for an event and others maybe only 10 will show up", King David said.

PAS members ready themselves for the King of the Hill event which was attended by many of the Sonoma guilds.

No matter the skill level or taste of the new or veteran player, PAS may indeed be a place you may want to start.

G

Hey guys, no one ever says it. So I'll be the first. Thanks for doing these events over the years. They make the boredom that has become UO almost bareable sometimes.
Watch out at the gold caravan, the new bag of sending CRAP is making me hungry for easy gold.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We are the good guys of Sonoma

[/ QUOTE ]

But some of us wear black hats

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hail KingDavid!

[/ QUOTE ]Now that an old picture, KD died with his boots on