• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Guilds of Sonoma-FL

• Thread starter Caledor Moonrise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caledor Moonrise

COLONY OF THE FALLEN LORDS-FL
Guildleader: Arycke The Red
Primary playstyle: PVP Fel ruleset
Size: 54 members, 39 veteran members (according to UO.com)

The Colony of the Fallen Lords is a recent addition to the lands of Sonoma, which has made an immediate impact in the lands. According to the guild leadership, they are indeed in Sonoma to stay in order to "satisfy the lust for battle of their memebers".

As luck would have it, the same night as the interview with the leader of FL, I was invited along to cover their assault on the famer Harrower in the Wrong Dungeon.

I arrived at the entrance to the Wrong dungeon where it was lit up with the defensive paralyze and poison fields and the wizards of the dark magic casting wither, over and over again.

After being protected from the fields of FL, I proceeded deep in the dungeon, where the warriors and mages laid waste to the false harrower.

After dispacting the tennacles of the Harrower, the warriors quickly turned their attention to the True Harrower and with military like precision, laid it to waste.

However, the warriors inside the dungeon were unaware of the battle which raged outside the dungeon.

And as the fallen were brought to back to the living and the landscape cleared, I could not help but wonder if this was just the beginning of many battles to come in Sonoma.

B

BeerManVI

Ummm, Star looks alot different then i remember

No more white hat of magi, and ugly blue dress?

G

I still have my fancy blue dueling dress keep it in pack for such occassions