• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Guilds of Sonoma-COP

• Thread starter Caledor Moonrise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caledor Moonrise

CIRCLE OF POWER-COP
Guildleader- KMSEMPERFI
Size: 123 members, 89 veteran members (according to UO.com)
Primary playstyle: PVP, fel ruleset
Website: <a target="_blank" href=http://town.uo.com/guilds>http://town.uo.com/guilds</a>

"We are recruiting honest killers", said the guildleader of COP at his guildhouse. COP is a native Sonoma guild which primarily plays a Fel ruleset pvp style and may be found fighting at the Brit gate almost anytime, day or night. COP prides itself in being a tight knit guild who enjoys a drama free environment for its members.

"I believe in a democratic guild", said Beastmaster, and "if the members of COP want us to ally in order to push back the colonization of Sonoma by FL, then I would be willing to sit down with the other Sonoma guilds see what we can do", he said.

COP appears to be the type of guild suited best for the pvp'er who is looking to improve and take on more of a challenge in the game. Make no mistake, however; this is a pvp guild which seriously likes what it does and is proud of its heritage and base roots in Sonoma.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

What the %*&amp;#$^ is happening in Sonoma????

First, a post about a red PAS.

And now I see that someone who must not be named is in CoP!!!!!!

I must say, interesting concept in recruiting there TMI/KMS.

hehehe, just thought I would point that one out

Pika
Dyv
Elms Moms Favorite Rendezvous

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

And people asked me why I had quit. Prime example. I did my fair amount of recruiting, but it was always with a referral. A friend of a friend and a TS interview. In my opinion mass recruiting is the beginning of bad times.

Anyways I am still unguilded. Anyone want a good organizer, PR guy, as well as a comp tech hit me up a PM.

G

"Anyways I am still unguilded. Anyone want a good organizer, PR guy, as well as a comp tech hit me up a PM. "

You would always be welcome in XX. The pay is an prodigious 32 gold per month and all the ale you can drink.
I would have to know how you look in a chicken suit and if you have any problems being fired from a cannon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And people asked me why I had quit. Prime example. I did my fair amount of recruiting, but it was always with a referral. A friend of a friend and a TS interview. In my opinion mass recruiting is the beginning of bad times.

Anyways I am still unguilded. Anyone want a good organizer, PR guy, as well as a comp tech hit me up a PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

COP is nothing like it was in 2001, todays members are nothing like the old members of COP were.

K

Karyn XX

I remember about a year ago, I'd be mining and get jumped. I'd call Lefty and COP would come running to my aid. There were several fights at Lefty's house due to me.
Fun times.
Then I began getting killed by COP and their allies.

Now the only person rushing to help me is the random BRE that spawns.
Oh well, that's life in Fel.

Karyn

M

Madchild

ya know if my icq wasnt as effed as leftys id be right beside ya on Nuvo diein with .

screw the tag on my head a friends a friend .

the best was when ya found the miner me and a few other cop guys use to camp .....oh yeah your bre's loved the free meal.

lol good ol days eh Karyn

K

Karyn XX

Nuvo! You rascal!
I was afraid you had left Sonoma.

NOTICE TO SONOMA, mess with Nuvo and I'll whack ya with my shovel!!!

Are you still GM of ROC?
After COP/MOO started killing me, I joined HELP. I'm still doing my same old, same old.

Got killed near your house the other day, twice. LOL Once right after I pulled a agapite ele and killed it.
I was hoping that guy would go get my other killers since their guilds don't get along so much but I guess he had other things to do (like banking my ingots, LOL).

If you get that darned ICQ going again, PM me and I will give you my ICQ. I am a big girl now and no longer share Mad's.

Those 'good ole days' were a blast! I'll never forget 'em.

Be cool my friend, I look forward to seeing you again!

Karyn

A

Alistor

<blockquote><hr>

What the %*&amp;#$^ is happening in Sonoma????

First, a post about a red PAS.

And now I see that someone who must not be named is in CoP!!!!!!

I must say, interesting concept in recruiting there TMI/KMS.

hehehe, just thought I would point that one out

Pika
Dyv
Elms Moms Favorite Rendezvous

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, about that. I must say a LOT of us were surprised when we saw his name in guild chat. I am still opposed to him in the guild, and MANY others have my viewpoint as well. I still haven't heard how he got in, all I know is that it wasn't TMI's doing...