• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Greetings Community

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!
My name is Zuckuss, and I was recently granted the position of Catskills News Reporter.

My goal is to provide a significant contribution to the community of Catskills by providing news related material to all of those interested in reading the news of the shard.

It is my intent to work with my fellow reporters and to provide news related material for all major events as well as to assist players in sharing their own news, events and announcements to the rest of the community.

I have been a member of the UO community for over 12 years and I look forward to this opportunity to work with my fellow reporters as well as all of the members of the Catskills community.

If anyone has any questions, comments or news related material for me, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM.

Thank You.

Zuckuss
Catskills News Reporter

More...