• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]GOF Auction

Great Lakes News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GOF Auction ~

Since the first of the year I have been covering many of the auction houses on Great Lakes and this past weekend I attended the Guild of Friends Auction House. Hunter, Zaria and Lexi were running the show. At this time I would like to give a shout out to all the gaters at all the auction houses. Their names are rarely mentioned in the News and they do a very important and boring job.

Hunter was no Temptress from the -Y- Auctions but he did a fine job. Lexi was looking as seductive as always, and charming too.
I do like the warm cozy inviting feeling of the decor of this auction house. Design wise I just wish the stairs were another color than white but hey....I am a fussy old lady *laughs*.

Great items hit the autioneers block. Even I bid and won a fallen branch. I am a sucker for dead wood.

Trivia came late in the evening as Hunter was excited by the amount of patrons but it did finally come and it was fun.

On the subject of patrons......-420, DYT, -Y-, MEAT, BANE, NO-S, PwNt, T/G, DC*, ToM, FCB, B*R, AsoM, CFC, and FKS guilds all had members in attendance.

GOF is one of the nicest guilds on Great Lakes and we thank them for taking the time and effort to hold this player run event.​

Lady Lava
Catskills and Great Lakes News Reporter

More...

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GOF holds the most organized auctions I have experienced in UO. Let alone the shard is the friendliest I have visited or called home. I now have two perma characters on GL with more to follow.

I failed to mention the chicken fights are awesome. MOA are great folks and enjoyed their auctions also..Thumbs up to all!!!

L

Lord Hunter76

Thank you all for attending and for showing support. It is a pleasure to share in the auction experience with all you patrons who make it worth the while. We are not your typical Auction House as we follow no certain artenarary but we try. I was off that night due to some real life issues...Some timing issues and things of the like happened more then I would have liked. But the Auction House is closing for a month or 2 so I can get back to being squared away. Brief reason as I feel my patrons deserve one... We will be back....Jutst a break. I lost my father in real life and it has been a tryin time. Anyway again thanks to all who make it possible and yes thy Gaters are a blessing so thanks to Lola and Alice and Fist. And again many thanks to y patrons for all their support and attendance. See you in game and remember till the Next time, save that gold cuz you NEVER know what will hit my block!

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
Thank you all for attending and for showing support. It is a pleasure to share in the auction experience with all you patrons who make it worth the while. We are not your typical Auction House as we follow no certain artenarary but we try. I was off that night due to some real life issues...Some timing issues and things of the like happened more then I would have liked. But the Auction House is closing for a month or 2 so I can get back to being squared away. Brief reason as I feel my patrons deserve one... We will be back....Jutst a break. I lost my father in real life and it has been a tryin time. Anyway again thanks to all who make it possible and yes thy Gaters are a blessing so thanks to Lola and Alice and Fist. And again many thanks to y patrons for all their support and attendance. See you in game and remember till the Next time, save that gold cuz you NEVER know what will hit my block!
I am sorry to hear of your Fathers passing. It is always hard to lose a parent, I know that first hand.

Fondly, Lava

A

auctionnews123

Auctionnewsnetwork is a hub of auction news network which provides information about the various upcoming auctions, auction reports and results.