• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] FoF Posted

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
August 14, 2009

How do I get to the Stygian Abyss Areas?
There are special gates in New Haven that will allow players to access the Stygian Abyss areas. If you create a Gargoyle you will start in Ter Mur and have instant access to the new areas. And if you are a brave soul, you might try to traverse the underworld dungeon that leads from the old lands to the Stygian Abyss.

I can’t log into retribution what’s happening?
Most likely you are using the live version of the Classic Client (2D). In order to gain access to retribution you will need to use the Enhanced Client or download a special version of the Classic Client HERE. The Kingdom Reborn client is not able to connect to Retribution.

I’ve never played on a Test Center how do I skill up and get items?
If you type “help” on Retribution you will see a list of commands on getting items and setting your stats and skills.

If I place a house on Retribution will I lose my house on my home shard?
You will not lose your house on your home shard. However, if you have placed a house on TC1 this house will be condemned.

How do I report a bug or provide feedback?
The best way to report a bug is through the Enhanced Client bug report feature. If you are using the Classic Client you are welcome to email [email protected] with the following information:

• Your UO account name (do not include your password)
  • The time, date, shard, and facet of the occurrence
  • What steps you took that led up to the bug
  • Whether or not you tried to repeat the bug, and if you succeeded

When Stygian Abyss launches will I have to purchase the Enhanced Client(beta)?
The Enhanced (beta) and Classic client are free to download and use even if you do not purchase the Stygian Abyss expansion.

What can I do if I see someone breaking the Terms of Service?
Just like any other shard the GMs can be paged on Retribution to investigate any TOS violations. If it’s a page on an individual please ensure that you have targeted the player in

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just advice: try next time to not link to a link of the thing your reporting NEWS about.

Thanks.

S

shipwrek

yeah I had to click a button TWICE, and spark a neuron to figure out I had to click it! Crap now I'm too exhausted to read the article..

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good maybe next time you guys will just find it by yourselves. . .

Anyway, that was inadvertent and has now been fixed so you nitwits don't have to click on anything.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good maybe next time you guys will just find it by yourselves. . .

Anyway, that was inadvertent and has now been fixed so you nitwits don't have to click on anything.
Sounds like someone's in a fun mood today :)

Thanks for posting!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
August 14, 2009

How do I get to the Stygian Abyss Areas?
There are special gates in New Haven that will allow players to access the Stygian Abyss areas. If you create a Gargoyle you will start in Ter Mur and have instant access to the new areas. And if you are a brave soul, you might try to traverse the underworld dungeon that leads from the old lands to the Stygian Abyss.
I'll apologize in advance if this has been discussed before, but where will this gate be on Siege? Occlo? That would be brilliant since many people can't get there! I'll wait for an answer before I really turn up the sarcasm meter.

A

Alizaren

Sounds like someone's in a fun mood today :)

Thanks for posting!
Nah.....just sounds like our Ian!

*giggles*

Can't tell you how many times I've been called a nitwit. It's a term of endearment, I assure you. At least that's my story....and I'm sticking to it.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll apologize in advance if this has been discussed before, but where will this gate be on Siege? Occlo? That would be brilliant since many people can't get there! I'll wait for an answer before I really turn up the sarcasm meter.

I'm pretty sure this is just for the beta preview. From what I understand the entrance will be in Fire dungeon I think.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven was the Trammel version of Occlo, which was blown up by the strangers and replaced by New Haven around the same time that they changed the layout of the island Trammel side. The ruins of Haven are now Old Haven, and are used mostly as the area for the increased skill gain New Player quests and is the home of the Challenger of Ol' Haven for the KR new player quest :)