• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Factions Test Shard - Opening Today!
Mike “Phoenix” Moore
14 Apr 2010 14:19:45

Greetings!

We have been working hard on making some major updates to the Factions system, and we are now commencing public testing of these changes. They represent some significant changes to the Factions system. As such, we feel it is important to do extensive public testing and gather as much feedback as we can.

Later this afternoon we will open a Test Server named “Factions”. You are invited to jump in and playtest this early version of Factions system changes, which include new fortresses, an updated score and ranking system, and in-game leaderboards.

Details of the test have been posted on the Stratics forums here: Stratics Faction post link. The Factions test server is scheduled to open at 3:00 PM ETD on 14 April 2010.

We hope to see you there!

E

Eyes of Origin

I know I'm a few hours late on this, but late is better than not at all ;)

S

SUPRsalad

Ssssoooo, I hope all the trammies didn't throw away/sell their non-faction arties. Also, if they can get points for healing an ally, I could see this getting REALLY annoying in a yew fight..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the update Eyes :)

I got an hour to check this badboy out.

GEMMA I MISS YOU BRO * BRO-HUG *

How have you been dude? How's your wife and work?:heart:

:heart:33333333

R

Rand Al

cant people just macro a x healing script to get points i have not tested this but wtf mate and we need more factions not less.

S

SUPRsalad

Thanks for the update Eyes :)

I got an hour to check this badboy out.

GEMMA I MISS YOU BRO * BRO-HUG *

How have you been dude? How's your wife and work?:heart:

:heart:33333333
work is insanely insane.. also, my job is hard.

V

Vandetta

cant people just macro a x healing script to get points i have not tested this but wtf mate and we need more factions not less.
Im with you buddy. Why the hell would they make less factions!? Makes no sense at all to me. So now there will be less people to fight? Lame.

E

Eyes of Origin

Rand, maybe you should forwad that concern the Devs have going. I dont know if they already have a way to stop that or plan to in the future, but it would suck if they didnt :(