• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(NEWS) Faction Guild Battle in Despise!

Morpheus Mardox

UO Chesapeake News Manager
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chesapeake Faction Guilds Battle in Despise!

The lands of Felucca have become a battleground as of late as what many across the realm consider the shards largest pvp guild has come under attack. The Reign of Tyranny, who for months has had the shard's Felucca facet firmly in thier grasp excerting the will of Minax across the lands, have been besieged by the forces of the True Britannian guild the "WoWzaSArOuSes." Know as the "WoWz" for short, they arrived on the shard only weeks ago from the lands of the "Great Lakes" shard. The guild has managed to score decisive public victories in around the realm from the West Britain Bank to tonights adventure the dungeon Despise.
Todays Town Crier read the announcement that WoWz would be challenging the champion of champions, The Harrower!I ventured my way to the despise dungeon early and made my way through en route to the star room anxiously awaiting the upcoming battle. What ensued was almost hard to fathom......

Upon arriving to the star room I was cornered by the new arrivals as they greedily looked me up and down to test my credentials before aligning the skulls along the altar summoning the gate to Despise. The party of seven including myself made our way to the Harrower's location centered in the lower level. After meeting my quick demise I was able to venture here and there as a ghost to witness as large a scale battle as these eyes have seen in many moons.

The forces of RoT arrived on the scene entering from all directions as the group circled the location sizing up the True Brit defense before attacking from any and all angles. Spellcasters had the entire room filled with echantations, fields of paralyzation, energy, and poison. So much so that time seemed to move slowly. The surge from the Reign of Tyranny crashed like waves against the rocks as one by one they began to fall, succumb to the tactics of the WoWz. The fighting was fast and fierce as even as a ghost I was caught myself ducking bolts of energy and the flamed breath of the lone greater dragon that served the True Brits. I stepped back to the rear of the RoT lines as they were busy resurecting the dead to count as many as seventeen troops in the caverns.

The WoWz were not without casualties of thier own as the flood of battle often breached the casted walls to best the True Britannians as they had already killed the Harrower with ease shortly after the battle commenced. Standing thier ground trapped in the dungeon, they impressively and decisively bested the Minax forces defending from wave after wave of RoT.

To add to the fray the Shadowlords also let loose minions from the gate if you will in the form of a small party who managed to flank the RoT as they pressed in the True Brit defense. This small act of war amongst these time tested enemies perhaps provided the edge to defeat Minax this eve.

More to come on this ongoing Felucca conflict as this was what this reporter thinks as just the tip of the iceberg as these warring guilds face off for Felucca supremacy. Best of luck to you all!

G

GiveitaTry

ONE HELL OF A JOB REPRESENTING YOUR SHARD MADDOX ONE HELL OF A TALE. AND YES MORE TO COME. RIGHT ROTTINS?

G

GiveitaTry

quit complaining was a question i see no trash talk... cry more? Whens your public harrower?

G

Gowron

ONE HELL OF A JOB REPRESENTING YOUR SHARD MADDOX ONE HELL OF A TALE. AND YES MORE TO COME. RIGHT ROTTINS?
hmmmm, I do believe that ROTTINS does qualify as "trash talk".

I saw no whining, just a reasonable request not to have the trash talk in this thread. Morpheus Maddox did a great job in reporting and was respectful to all involved. Very exciting story.

G

GiveitaTry

so what would be the correct plural sense for rot?? plz do tell me ROTs wouldnt sound right
were the wowzers so plural for rots is ROTTINS!! if i woulda called em my usual name for em RATS then it would been trash talk kthx. but ty vm for standing up for the " little " guys of the shard it is always appreciated.

D

De Leet Sauce

blahhh i wish i was there.

oh well life happens.

coulda been some easy punkte

N

Nastia Cross

I know you've been around the last few days Morpheus, where's the next series of screenshots?

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there lastnight, and took like 12-13 screens beside Maddox. But I'd wait for the official screens to come out instead. I'm sure he'll have em up soon.

G

GiveitaTry

if ur talking about the 3 despises last nite... hehehaha they might of killt the coon twice out of the 3... but we man handled em.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if ur talking about the 3 despises last nite... hehehaha they might of killt the coon twice out of the 3... but we man handled em.
Slip you are completely delusional!! Lololol! The 2 i was at you got beat on both times. Is this the BS u feed to your "recruits" from off shard to get them to come over? Since they cant see you losing and will just take your word for it? :lick: