• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Enemy at the Gate, Part II

G

Greetings, folks! It's another installment of Enemy at the Gate where we take a look at the PvP and drama surrounding Pacific's Yew moongate in Felucca. The fights pictured below took place earlier on in the week and, once again, we have some heroes... we have some zeroes... and of course some plain, good ole' knockdown, drag-out fights courtesy of FO_O, FL, H@X, Bury, CD, and more. Enjoy!

<center>

We'll start this week off with some random killshots.

Mythias seems to have it out for Zorro. You didn't hear it from me, but perhaps it has something to do with a certain letter Z found embroidered on a certain pair of unmentionables Mythias found in his dear old mum's room... Scandalous.

I can see why you wouldn't want Baron off his leash! He's been busy!

Speaking of busy, Shadow and Solmyre were quite an active duo. They did a lot more killing than being killed - hats off to the two of you gentlemen!

Solmyre even had time to root around in my corpse... *ahem* Yes, even I manage to take that monochrome dirtnap now and then! *mutters*

Poor wildx. Kudos on the well fought duel, despite the outcome. wildx gets this week's Keep on Truckin' award for not giving up or throwing in the towel despite getting the brunt of the brutal attacks from our various gatefighters... What did you do to everyone to rile em up like that, wildx??

We've got a jumper!!

Zorro calls for a timeout, but a rat wasn't having any of that. That's alright, Zorro got his revenge in the end (with perhaps a bit of help)!

Ouch. No one likes a sore loser... It's Felucca - take your dirtnaps in stride or may all your hassle-free dreams come true on the other side of that moongate, my friend. Yes, you are in control of your destiny!

</center> Remember, any of the color commentary above is just for kicks and may not accurately reflect the situation depicted in the screenshots... a grain of salt or spoonful of sugar may be required. See you next week everyone... and until then, smile when you take that gank at the gate! You just might be on Stratics Camera!

G

You'll have to find me and catch me first... Of course the finding me part will be quite easy if you have an elven character and I happen to stealth anywhere within 10 tiles of you... *grumble*
That passive reveal crap is ridiculous. GM Hiding and 108.something Stealth and you can reveal me just because you have pointy ears. Puhleeze.

I

imported_frawsty

Last night Scorpio turned over GM of Bury to DJ Burt/Cancer so hopefully the guild will grow stronger and be more competition for the enemies of the alliance! Grats Burt!