• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] EMs, Cloaks 'n Pies

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday, August 12, EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan hosted their first Cloak and Pie event.

The Event Moderators explained how the Cloaks of Silence and Mesanna's Creme Pies would be distributed.

Everyone lined up to await their turn to be receive their gifts from the EMs. Ironically, Have Mercy was the first to be tossed from the roof of the Origin Awards House.

Outside the house, everyone passed the time by ... what else ... throwing pies at each other!

As the evening was ending EM Laurana and EM Faine Morgan told us, 'Keep an eye on the announcements for future cloak handouts.'

The EMs also hinted we have not seen the last of Casca when Laurana remarked, 'Let's just say Casca does not have friends in high places.', then went on to ask, 'Who here likes Dawn?' And, with that, the evening was over.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Sara. Its been a busy summer and I'm just now trying to get my feet back on the ground. You and I will be talking more, fairly soon.