• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] Tram Tower Morning Net Toss

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;

This Friday morning I would like to hold a meeting with any LS players who wish to come regarding the Mage Tower in Trammel. Our last morning meet went so well, I am inclined to believe the fresh and driven minds of the morning (caffeine?) are best for brainstorming. Come one, come all (or those that are actually around on a Friday morning), and give your input on the future design of your Tower.

After the meeting (or perhaps beforeor during) I will be tossing some fabled nets off the new Tower dock. So be ready for a leviathan or six (as a side note, they'll be more fun without Greater Dragons )

When: Friday, September 3rd at 9:30am CST / 10:30am EST
Where: Tram Mage Tower (a gate will be provided from the bank in West Brit)

The EM site itself is here.

More...