• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] Royal Guards Appointed

M

Merik

Royal Guards Appointed
Castle Throne Room
Britain, Trammel
By: Merik

"May Truth Be My Sword, Courage My Shield, And Love Guide Them Both"
~Govannon Mac Lyr

Congratulations to all those who are helping shape the newly reformed Royal Guards. So far the guard has responded to well over ten different invasions of Scorpions, frozen creatures, undead and more.

The guard ranks are forming very well! So far the guard acts like a well oiled machine ready to defend the citizens and towns of the realm. They are ready to fight along side all those who fight to protect the realm. Everyone from the Deputy Commander to the defense guards should be proud of the work they have done. We hope to always have the guard around....unless some of us need to do some shadey dealings....

(If you are not pictured I give you my apology. Please contact me to be added to the Chesapeake Directory.)