• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM] Message from Guard scout

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;​

The moongate at Kos Heb has been showing an inconsistent structure. It periodically collapses, and when visible seems functionless. Last night a small ship appeared. I have no doubt in my mind they are the group we're looking for. The gate opened for them, and to my amazement they were able to pass through. I slipped closer to the shore, to eavesdrop on the remaining crew. They spoke of a rough alliance with a group of dog-faced mongrels', among a few other colorful terms used in description. They fear their return trip in six days. Be ready.

Grand Vizier Rescue: 8:30 CST (9:30 EST) June 28 at the Castle Britannia Throne Room

<div style="text-align: center;">The EM site itself is here [a new link to the old website].

More...