• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] Royal Training

Lake Superior News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;​

Queen Dawn Is calling any willing person to come to Lord British’s Castle in Trammel on February 1st and February 6th for Special Training. The training will qualify you to join Queen Dawns Guard. Dawn said “I rather have a guard that I know and trust. One that I will be able to call upon and have faith in their skills rather than constantly asking farmers to leave their families and potentially never come back.”

These sessions are the first of many, you don’t need to be there both days however it is recommended.
More Information will be given upon arrival.

(Start Time for both is 8:00PM Eastern standard time, 7:00 PM Central Standard Time)

For those that know not, the EM site is here. Wonder what kinda training it will be...

More...

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, wonder if they just gonna toss some sashes around, or if the long awaited return of a funtioning guard has arrived.
Also, i wear a size medium sash. hehe