• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] Feb 27th 8pm ET (Wild Sea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[SIZE=+1]EM Event[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]February 27th
8 PM ET[/SIZE]

EM Dudley announced earlier this week the continuation "The Wild Sea" storyline. He has requested that we all meet at the Northern Jhelom Island.
This can be reach by the town moongate by going to Jhelom then heading South-West to the teleporters. Directions have been attached below.

I shall assume we will all gather on the dock area. On the tables you can find a Canvas Lined (Tunic, Leggings, Gloves and Sleeves) of a Submersion. Other objects are a Spun Copper Diving Bell, Royal Navy Issue Maewest and two Harpoons. It would appear that the Royal Navy has either been inspecting the whirlpool or plans for us to inspect it. Located below the table is a ship named "HMS Tolten" it appears to be somewhat worn... not sure when this ship was commissioned but we hope it is safe.

This reporters suggest you bring your own ship just to be on the safe side, should we be asked to sail anywhere. I would also like to request the tamers on our shard to keep the large animals a few steps back from the RP character speaking. It is hard to get screen shots of them and difficult for those in attendance to see who is talking.

If you do attend and can snap some screen shots please do and send them into us at [email protected] Feel free to attach a story with the picture if you like. It is nice to see other perspectives of events other then just mine.

If you are unsure of what is going on feel free to check out the EM Storyline sticky located on the forums. We hope this helps you follow along.

*Straps on his life jacket* Okay lets go!!!

more...

S

Spector_Napa

After participating for 20 minutes in this event i quickly realized that this event was just a huge was of time.
First off holding an event on boats is just rediculous.
Secondly having people kicked off the boats and all the way back 2 the island for no reason at all is rediculous.
thanks for a huge waste of time with the most boring event ive ever seen in my entire life of uo.

EPIC FAIL

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, this event was a waste of time, especially the ems for not even knowing how this event was gonna play out. Won't reimburse for any lost things.. LAME

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to mention the Harpoons reverting to regular heavies and pets disapearing. After the event lines of people we there claiming they lost pets and Harpoons changed. In the end they exchanged the heavies for Harpoons and created around 30 new pets for people including Dread Mares Greater Dragons And Proxy Dragons. Once 1 Dread was given out many people started to claim they lost Mares and they got them fully trained and bonded.

L

longshanks

wow. i've never seen anything like what went down tonite. i feel for those who lost pets.

E

Eyes of Origin

There needs to be a revert of the shard. Mesanna is saying no revert can be done unless they take chessy back to this morning. This is crap, I know it's crap. I've been on shards who have had a few hour revert..

There are now pets walking around with insane hps and skills. Supposedly these pets will be reset at server down...

what if they arent? can we page and have them deleted??

If pets were never made to begin with this wouldnt have happened.

I say revert.

Status
Not open for further replies.