• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News][EM Event] A Meeting of Nobles

Catskills News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
</div> People of Britannia!

We have suffered many dark days these last few months, but have persevered. Yet, with the loss of our dear Queen we find ourselves leaderless and vulnerable. The time for mourning this loss has passed, and it is now time to look to the future and determine who the duty of government should fall to. To this end a council has been called, and nobles from all of the realm's towns are expected to convene at Castle Britannia four nights from now.

Let us look to a future guided by the Virtues, and lived with a security that the people of the realm deserve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You understand why this has me a little concerned, Lieutenant? Commander Kanlocke questioned her second in command.

Aye. A closed meeting called by an anonymous source in order to determine who shall rule the kingdom, Lieutenant Jeffrey answered, I can see the cause for concern. What are you going to do?

What can I do? We have no King, no Queen, and no legitimate ruling council, she answered, And we are here to protect the people, but not to decide how they should be ruled, she continued.

Jeffrey nodded. What are your orders then?

Send out a call for all available Guards and volunteers. There will likely be a crowd in Britain the likes of which we have not seen in some time. I hope whomever is responsible for this effort has noble intentions, but we cannot simply assume such, nor can we assume there won't be any external interference. We will be there to fulfill our duty and stand guard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When: Saturday, May 7th, 8pm EST

Where: Meet at the EM Meeting Hall in Britain, Trammel

Source: Catskills EM Website
<div>

More...