• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Deadshot Wins USA Alliance Archery League Round One for April!

G

<html> <head> <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="content-type"> <title>April Archery League Round One</title> </head> <body> <span style="font-family: mv boli;"><font size="+2"><span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"> Deadshot Wins USA Alliance Archery
League Round One!</span>

</font></span> <div style="text-align: center;"> <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-family: mv boli;"><font size="+2"></font><font size="+1"><span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"> </span><span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">It was a fine evening for archery as competitors gathered in Old Haven among the ruins of once was to test their aim in April's United Sosarian Alliance Archery League. Hosted by the player run city of Port Baldmor the event comprised some of the best shots in the realm as all were gunning for the 100k grand prize along with those oh so important weekly points towards the monthly championship. The field ten competitors strong, went head to head in four rounds of exciting action as Deadshot of (SS) outlasted the field to take the win. In second place for the evening was Llfer and third place went to our defending Champion who always seems to hang on in there *grins* one Se'an Silverfoot. Rounding out the field was the illustrious Queen Zen in fourth. Join us on Monday April 14th at 9pm for round two to be held at the Guard Tower Island along the road between Yew and Silvervale.

</span></font></span>
</div> <span style="font-family: mv boli;"></span></div> </body> </html>

K

Kalhaldren

I am told that the name of the red clad gentle-elf is IIfer (with two capital "i"), not Llfer. In the human tongue it's pronounced "if er," though some also call him 2fer. I'm also told he gets rather touchy about his name ... which I find rather strange for the generally stoic elven folk.

G

I was waiting for this, hehe. *waves to IIfer* (which yes is 2fer to me :p )