[NEWS]Dawn of the End...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
Dailynn shifts her stance nervously... The waiting is so difficult and finally she can remain still no longer. She stealths away from her comrades to see if Luna is under attack yet again this evening. She soon has her answer....

http://www.vimeo.com/6025495

http://www.vimeo.com/6025637

http://www.vimeo.com/6025820

http://www.vimeo.com/6028098

http://www.vimeo.com/6028476

The battle is long and hard fought. Suddenly Lady Dawn appears and takes up arms against the invaders. The warriors spirit is renewed and they fight the minions of the Shadowlords until they are dead or forced to withdraw.

Dailynn follows quietly as Dawn leads them to a safe location....

Where they are given a great gift. Dailynn slips on her Cloak of Silence and feels the strength it brings her...

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Great Job reporting Watcher :)! Though I died repeatedly (nothing new with that) and the lag, I had a blast :)

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
Nice screen shot!!! The more the merrier so if anyone has screen shots, let's see them. If anyone has an urge to report... let me know ;)

R

RichDC

Thats me, the pesky thief smiling with the trav mark on~(white robe red cloak)bottom left corner...YAY IM FAMOUS lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
I see my post was deleted. Let me restate.

Hi Amarie/Crayola, profanity in your picture is highly offensive. I politely request that you, or someone with the authority to do so, alters or removes the picture or the profanity contained therein.

Thanks.

A

Amarie/Crayola

Well... Ma'am/Sir,

Whoever you are. I apologize that you were offended by the profanity in the screenshot. But I hope you don't spend your time in game running around looking for profanity to comment about - because, it's quite obvious that no one besides yourself even noticed... I know that I didn't.

I'll be sure to include "No profanity please" the next time I ask everyone to smile for the camera. :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Well... Ma'am/Sir,

Whoever you are. I apologize that you were offended by the profanity in the screenshot. But I hope you don't spend your time in game running around looking for profanity to comment about - because, it's quite obvious that no one besides yourself even noticed... I know that I didn't.

I'll be sure to include "No profanity please" the next time I ask everyone to smile for the camera. :thumbsup:
Your apology is accepted.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
*just smiles*

Next time you have a nice screenie, just check it over and blank out any questionable text. I for one didn't even notice but then I had just spent the evening looking over video filled with "off color" comments from fine upstanding players and then viewing some removed, cited, banned posts/posters on the admin side of UOS so I may have been a little de-sensitized at that moment.

My apologies, as well, for missing it in the screenie and if it offended anyone and thank you Lynk for pointing it out. I am glad to have an ally on the forums to keep the posts in compliance with rules and friendly to all readers :) Please feel free to PM me or ICQ if you find posts in question. I mean that for everyone as well as Lynk.

And, everyone please be warned that the video posts are unedited and I have no control of player behavior. You will see, in no doubt every piece, someone being less than thoughtful in their speech. To avoid all such possibilities (of vulgar/unacceptable speech) would be to miss out on events of the moment. Those of you using vulgar/obscene language because of reporters being present I ask you nicely to please refrain from doing it again.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
My apologies, as well, for missing it in the screenie and if it offended anyone and thank you Lynk for pointing it out. I am glad to have an ally on the forums to keep the posts in compliance with rules and friendly to all readers :) Please feel free to PM me or ICQ if you find posts in question. I mean that for everyone as well as Lynk.
We'll take up arms together and crusade against the rulebreakers that plague this forum.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
Ok, so now you made me laugh! NO FAIR... I was in a bad mood and wanted to stay there a bit longer :p

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
*smiles*

Lynk will be Lynk (and come on now, for the most part we wouldn't have it any other way... admit it!).... but I trust he, as well as everyone else, will keep the posts within the boundaries of rules and help us make the forums interesting and welcoming to all....

Lynk will do it because he loves the "grannies" ... My apologies, I just had to say it ;)

*scowles at everyone laughing*

FINE! Just for that I shall unleash upon Great Lakes my attempts at story telling... aka... I am restarting the stories of Watcher, Tiera, Tink'r Toiz, Suzie and others....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
*smiles*

.... but I trust he, as well as everyone else, will keep the posts within the boundaries of rules and help us make the forums interesting and welcoming to all....
Agreed.

I view myself as a pillar of the Stratics community. I'm a beacon of responsibility and respect in an internet otherwise drowning in immaturity, racism, and hatred.

I think together we can tackle the real problems and make Stratics a better place.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Oregon
Ok, so now ya really gotta stop Lynk... it just isn't fair to exhibit traits that make me think there is a person inside there that I would like... :p

As for tackling the real problems... I think it would be more fun to tackle unreal ones ...so I am sleep deprived... what else is new...

*goes off mumbling about thieves and mages and training and Sonoma*

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Agreed.

I view myself as a pillar of the Stratics community. I'm a beacon of responsibility and respect in an internet otherwise drowning in immaturity, racism, and hatred.

I think together we can tackle the real problems and make Stratics a better place.
Oh OK! I about choked on my coffee, so that means you have to be nice to me when I post from now on!