• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News Contest]Design the Sonoma Directory Banner!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

Design the Sonoma Directory Banner Contest! The Sonoma News Team on Stratics....aka Gareth *cough* is pleased to announce this years first News Contest!!!! [Insert clapping here]

While building the directory Queen Mum and Lord Gareth were chit chatting and she suggested making a contest, so here it is!!! Thank you Queen Mum for the suggestion [Insert clapping here]

Contest Details
-Date 9/6 - 9/18-Maximum Width and Height:509x116/ 97.7 KB
-Must have a Valid Stratics account (Valid Uoforums account is also welcome)
-Reflect Sonoma History and or Sonoma player base
-Sign your stratics name and or Character name somewhere on the banner
-Prize: Posted at the top of the Sonoma Directory and Three Bookcases
(Bookcases are from the UO Store and are not able to be dyed.)
Send Entries to: [email protected]

(Please note the Sonoma Directory is for public use and is allowed to be copied by any website. Your banner will be able to be copied as well.)

If no valid entries are received, the following banner will be used in the Directory. (Something to motivate you)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Received the first entry so far. *HAPPY DANCE* :danceb:

Sorry I get excited over pictures, signatures and banners. I am weird.... *Smiles*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The winner of the Directory banner has been picked! I must say this banner just blew me away!!! I will have an announcement today or tomorrow.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
still waiting..... banner tease