• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[NEWS] Contact Info for Origin's EM Faine Morgan and EM Laurana

G

Ghost_Writer

EM Faine Morgan has asked me to remind everyone that she and EM Laurana cannot post on Stratics although they do read the Origin forums as much as possible to keep up on the goings on. If you wish to contact them directly however there are several options and even ways they can respond to us. First of all you can find their Web Site Here. That is where you will find information and schedules of what they have planned, and can post event requests such as weddings, funerals, competitions, celebrations, executions, what ever type shard wide events you would like their participation in or attendance at.

Secondly, you can communicate in game. If you go to the North East corner of West Brit, Sextant Coordinates 8o 43'N, 12o1'E you will be standing between the Counselor's Guild and the Wedding and Wildlife services of Origin. These are the EM's buildings and excellent points of communication.

In the Counselor's Guild you'll find a Guest Book which you can enter questions or requests which they will answer as possible.

In the Wedding and Wildlife services of Origin you'll find a book for events requests, wedding etc.. On the front steps is where you will find the rune to the Newly Redecorated Brit Bank Roof, and on the front wall you'll find the Bulletin Board for submitting your entries for the Silver Steed Naming Contest.

Stop by and have a look around.

Ghosts sure are tough to put to rest, we'll have to see what can be done about that,

Ghost Writer

C

Crystal Canyon

Ghost Writer, how did I know you would be back? :scholar: lol

Thanks for posting the information on the website. I have gone to the site and am very impressed with the layout. Easy to navigate and it will be a great help to the citizens of Origin.

L

Lady Tiger

I love the website thank you...the only thing I see thats confusing is the calendar...when you're used to seeing calendars sunday -> saturday... some might be thrown off on the dates of some of the events. The site looks great and thanks for the hard work

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That actually did throw me off when I submitted the CMA auction. I put it for "Sunday" instead of Saturday because fo how it was set up (because I didn't read the top heh)

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hehe welcome back ghost

you should restart that find ghost in fel game u tried before that i was only one that did!!!!!!!!

EM Faine Morgan has asked me to remind everyone that she and EM Laurana cannot post on Stratics although they do read the Origin forums as much as possible to keep up on the goings on. If you wish to contact them directly however there are several options and even ways they can respond to us. First of all you can find their Web Site Here. That is where you will find information and schedules of what they have planned, and can post event requests such as weddings, funerals, competitions, celebrations, executions, what ever type shard wide events you would like their participation in or attendance at.

Secondly, you can communicate in game. If you go to the North East corner of West Brit, Sextant Coordinates 8o 43'N, 12o1'E you will be standing between the Counselor's Guild and the Wedding and Wildlife services of Origin. These are the EM's buildings and excellent points of communication.

In the Counselor's Guild you'll find a Guest Book which you can enter questions or requests which they will answer as possible.

In the Wedding and Wildlife services of Origin you'll find a book for events requests, wedding etc.. On the front steps is where you will find the rune to the Newly Redecorated Brit Bank Roof, and on the front wall you'll find the Bulletin Board for submitting your entries for the Silver Steed Naming Contest.

Stop by and have a look around.

Ghosts sure are tough to put to rest, we'll have to see what can be done about that,

Ghost Writer

M

Michael Wolf

hehe welcome back ghost

you should restart that find ghost in fel game u tried before that i was only one that did!!!!!!!!
I think we need to call Ghost Busters, or find and exorcist or grim reaper to put that guy to rest already.