• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News]Community Meet Up - September 1

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Community Meet Up - September 1
Date: Every Monday Night
Time: 7:30PM CST

Meeting Agenda:

First things first:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABINA!
What a wonderful fantabulous community minded friend to wish the bestest birthday!

The last few weeks of meet ups we have seen both sides of the community center almost to capacity. It has been encouraging that our community is not only alive and active but interactive!

Agenda is open for another round of good conversation including everyone's thoughts on the Seattle Town Hall on Saturday.
We'll hear weekly announcements of upcoming events and hunts for Lake Superior from Sabina our events coordinator.

The weekly community meetings, events, hunts, etc are always open to the public. No invitations needed!
Everyone is always welcome to come ask questions, make plans, or make announcements.

Bring a friend if you can make it, tell a friend if you can't!

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:hug:
Happy Birthday to our favorite circus ringleader!

E

Eslake

Happy Birthday! :) :dunce: :pint:

I have a 2-ended maze set up for this week, but as the login server is currently in a coma, I don't know that I'll be able to be there tonight. :(

L

Luna du Selene

Good idea, Airmid.. and since there's no cake, we can have :pancakes: and :shots:, then be reduced to :stretcher:. :lol:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In light of UO being down for most tonight, I hereby declare next Monday as Sabina's birthday!!

(sorry Sabina, you'll have to break the news to mom and umm change your birth certificate mmmk?)

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still say he stole the log in server hamster or at least bribed it.